- Episode 19 Computer Beginners
- Episode 18 Everything is virtually possible
- Episode 17
- Episode 16
- Episode 15 Mail Services Comparison
- Episode 14 Online & Offline Wars
- Episode 13 Silverlight & co
- Episode 12 Silverlight
- Episode 11 Intel Vs AMD
- Episode 8, 9,10 Time to Re Install
- Episode 6 , 7 Next generation of Software & Technologies
- SOS Episode 5 Wireless Security
- SOS Episode 4 Windows Updates, Security & Viruses
- Episode 3 Virtualization
- Episode 2 Vista
- Episode 1 The Real Web Security & Web 2.0
Subscribe to AudioPill by Email
Guest: Shlomi Fanan
Music: Crying Is Done by Melodrome
Why not use flat text files
Who needs databases?
Short comparison of the two main databases today using medium and large companies.
Including some new features, strengths and weaknesses.
Guest appearance of Shlomi with “The Database at the Core of Exchange 2007″.
- For the Full English Guide: here
- For the Hebrew Guide: here
- Listen to the podcast: here
- Special guest: Shlomi Fanan from “We”
Exchange 2007 ,Feature Demos, Exchange 2007 rules, Exchange rules Video,
,OWA , Google email migration tool, Google Apps, Microsoft Surface
More topics: Vienna or Windows 7, VMotion Technology, Virtual Appliances, Microsoft Virtual Appliances, VMware Virtual Appliances, VA Video, virtualization
Upcoming episode (17): For all who find the Databases world interesting:
Next episode we will be focusing on “Databases
- Exchange Databases
- What is a database?
- What are the types?
- How to choose the correct database for your needs?
Shlomi will be joining us again to talk about the Exchange Databases aspects.
For the Hebrew Guide: Here
Windows Activation -Hebrew guide.htm
See also “quick guide for safe browsing”
First thing you got to do is make sure
you have all of the widows updates
But before you do that, make sure your Windows is Genie
Validate your copy of Windows is genuine: Mgadiag exe
Yes? /run windows updates
No? /Change to a Genie serial
Change the product key on Windows XP: c:\windows\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a
Can also use: ProduKey utility to
display the ProductID and the CD-KeySet Automatic Updates
Either set AU locally:Right click My Computer, click PropertiesClick Automatic Update tab, Check “Automatic (recommended).
Or use Microsoft updates site
Link: Windows service packs & updates
When you’re done updating…Security Center: make sure window is updated with the latest updates, Antivirus, Antispyware and firewall: Click Start and then click Control Panel, Security Center.
- Which Antivirus product is really working?
- Which Web based Email should you use?
- How can I check if my Firewall is any good?
- What is the deal with Torrentspy?
- What is Web Scraping?
Check out more Tags: Here
Listen to the podcast: Here
For the full Show notes: Here
For the Hebrew Guide: Here
Tags: Google Vs Microsoft,TorrentSpy Spy, Browse Anonymously, Avira, Antivirus comparatives, Firewall , Google Gear, Mozilla’s Firefox 3, Gran Paradiso ,Cairo, Hotmail Live ,Office live, Hotmail Live Vs Gmail Vs YahooMail, Sendboxie , zoho, zimbra, Google Apps,Google Docs & Spreadsheets, Web Scraping.
Related topics: quick guide for safe browsing, windows activation key, Silverlight, Silverlight & co,
Online & Offline Wars, Web-Mail based services Comparison.
Drop us a mail at: AudioPill@gmail.com
Also Checkout Free Software Download Page Here
RSS & voice message
Silverlight, Silverlight & co, Online & Offline Wars, Mail services Comparison
Google Vs Microsoft, Robot Chicken, Vista Desktop Search , Google Owns Us, Podcasting History, Yahoo photos shutting down, Back to the Future, Time Machine, Leopard, Safari for windows, ,Songbird, Google Gear,Adobe’s AIR , Mozilla’s Firefox 3, Gran Paradiso ,Cairo, Vista SP1 , Office 14 , Street View,Top 100 Alternative search engines, MyLiveSearch,
- Online & Offline Applications (Google Gear, Adobe’s AIR and Firefox 3).
- Google have required Microsoft to make changes to Vista due to its limited API for the Desktop search.
- Is It OK that Google Owns Us? ,check out this lite Firefox Add-ons, CustomizeGoogle
- Yahoo shutdown Yahoo Photos
- Microsoft Back to the Future Video
- Apple Leopard’s new prominent feature is named: Time Machine
- Apple Leopard Boot Camp fast switching” disappears
- code name“Gran Paradiso” Look Like this
- Upcoming Microsoft products : Vista SP1, Office 14, IE8, Windows XP SP3
- And more tools like: Google Reader,Google Street View, MyLiveSearch, Alternative search engines, Songbird
Episodes 08-10: FREE and most useable software 2 use on your PC
This is a 3 parts Podcast which we cover the following topics:
Considerations pre to the OS Installation: backup, restore and image issues.
OS Installation types & methods.
Post Installation (Which software should we install first, After Fresh Installation).
Things to do before we connect to the Internet: Antivirus, Antispyware and Firewall, Widows Activation & ProduKey…
And Next steps: install the basic software, Email Client configuration, Video, Audio Viewers, Codec & players, Browser installation + add-ons, Cleanup Tools, Tools to use in case of a problem, Tips & Tricks,
Security Tips, Online Checkers, Online Services, Repair & Recover
Guest: Yossi Wishnia, Zeev Rosac, Gershon Agasi, Erez Dalal
Part 1 Episodes 06
Covered topics: Apple TV, justin.tv, ustream.tv, twitter ,Xbox360, Second life, Zude, Portable Apps Suite, Smart Recovery, Vista ReadyBoost, File and Settings Transfer Wizard, Driver Backup, SoftGrid.
Part 2 Episodes07
Covered topics: Vista and Longhorn, Fiji, Vienna , DPM , Hypervisor, Tips: DVI, Online Video Converter.
How to login to your Mail using IE/Firefox with different account?
Google Web History And Zude